The course is specially designed for those candidates who have passed Intermediate or are pursuing graduation. Strong emphasis would be laid on BASIC FUNDAMENTALS.
About Foundation Program
Civil Services Exam is a very popular competitive exam in India. IAS and IPS are the two most popular choices among Civil Services aspirants.
After Completion of 10+2 , student feel confusion over career issues. They pursue different career, at the same time they have high energy level, strong will power and high working attitude.
RACE IAS is a platform which provides solutions about how to success in civil service examination. RACE IAS not only identifies the weakness and strengths of students but also guides them to success.
RACE IAS provides undergraduate competitors a platform to remove all their doubts and prepare them to make best IAS officers of India.
1st Year Foundation Stage
- Focus on conceptual clarity and doubt clearance
- Develop analytical and critical point of view.
- They will become competent in CSAT also.
- Reading and learning skills among students will be developed.
- Students will understand graduation level subject very well as well as History, Economics, Polity, Geography etc.
- Their foundation level will be enhanced by newspaper and magazine reading.
2nd Year Advance Stage
- Extensive coverage of Mains Syllabus beginning with the Fundamental
- They will develop their idea and self generated thinking process will start.
- Focus on project assignment and important topics of General Studies.
- They will understand the current affairs very well and will become eager to deep study.
At this level they can easily successfully compete PCS /Assistant commandant exam. They will feel high level of maturity and seriousness in their personality.
3rd Year Selection Stage
- Special emphasis on writing skills, expression, syntax and style to enable candidates to write answers in limited word frame
- Intensive discussions on past years papers
- General Studies and optional subject preparation will be focused at this stage.
- After counseling with teachers, optional subject will be chosen.
- Student will be mentally prepare to write the ideal answer and face the interview board in very easy way At the end of this state they will be at verge of selection in civil services exam.
- Periodical mock test based upon negative marking
- Complete coverage of India Year Book & Economic Survey
Copyright © 2018 Race IAS. All rights reserved | Design & Developed By Web Mingo I.T. Solutions
Visitors : 00058999