Civil Services Examination is a 3-stage examination held every year.
Stage 1- Preliminary Test
Stage 2- Mains Test
Stage 3- Interview
Subject offered at RACE IAS are Public Administration, Political Science, History, Geography
Yes, If your problem is quite genuine.
Yes, we do provide the classes for those who are in job we have classes for them in the early morning and in the evening as well.
No, we don’t provide franchise and we have our own branches.
Institute doesn’t take guaranty of your selection, we make our best effort to train you for the examination. It totally depends on your hard work and dedication.
To apply for the job drop your resume in our branch nearest to you and also submit your details on our website in career option.
No, Such discount is given we treat everyone as equal candidate whatever the discount being given at branch that is provided to all.
Yes, a student should be passed in 12th examination.
The term “up-to selection” means that a candidate is entitled to all the benefits associated with the LTM course until he get selected.
- The number of candidates aspiring for the UPSC Civil Services has gone up to more than 9,00,000 who fill the form and almost 4,00,000 who appear in the 1st stage of the exam, Preliminary Exam.
- The number of candidates who qualify the Preliminary exam to appear in the Main Exam is equal to 12 to 13 times the number of vacancies in the Civil Services Exam that year.
- Out of these, the number of candidates who will qualify to appear in the Interview is 2 times the number of vacancies in the Civil Services advertised that year.
For instance, if the number of vacancies in given year is 1000, then about 13,000 candidates would be called (qualified) by the UPSC to appear in the Main exam & the number of candidates who will qualify the Main examination to appear in the Interview would be about 2,000.
The number of vacancies is reported by Union Public Service Commission in its advertisement/notification for the exam. The number of vacancies varies every year; the number of vacancies per year in the last 4 years has varied between 1000 and 1200.
Yes, provided it is a recognized University and he/she possess the educational qualifications prescribed for the exam and is otherwise eligible.
Yes, provided the graduation has been completed from a recognized University and he/she possess the educational qualifications prescribed for the exam and is otherwise eligible.
Number of attempts for General Category candidates is 6; OBC is 9 and for a candidate belonging to SC/ST category is unlimited (there is no restriction on number of attempts for SC/ST category).
- The candidates, who opt for an Indian Language medium to write Civil Services (Main) Exam, may choose either the same Indian Language or English or Hindi as the medium for the interview.
- The candidates, opting to write the Civil Services (Main) Examination in English, may choose as the medium for interview either English or Hindi or any other Indian Language opted by them for the compulsory Indian Language Paper.
- However, the candidates, who are exempted from the compulsory Indian Language Paper, will have to choose either English or Hindi as medium of Interview of Personality Test.
Ask Your Question ?
Copyright © 2018 Race IAS. All rights reserved | Design & Developed By Web Mingo I.T. Solutions
Visitors : 01240429